Health and Safety
- Breastfeeding is the best way to feed me, it will build a special closeness between us
- If you use a bottle to feed me, be sure to keep bottles and nipples very clean and follow the directions on the container for the formula.
- Keep my head supported when holding or moving me
- Put me to sleep on my back unless the doctor or nurse says another position is safer.
- Sleeping on the back is the best way to reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)
- It is important to get my shots when they are due. Immunizations help my body fight off diseases that are harmful
Last Updated: Sep 23, 2015