Pregnant or have a child under the age of 1 year? Thinking about starting a family? This FREE event is for you!
– Find out how to get free baby supplies, including diapers, car seats, formula, and more!
– Get access to resources like WIC, Hawki (low-cost or free health insurance), transportation and other support.
– Learn how to stay healthy before, during and after your pregnancy.
– Learn how to navigate your health and your baby’s health when talking to doctors or providers.
– Visit with a nurse. Get free iron and blood pressure checks. (For pregnant individuals)
– Enjoy fun family activities, music, food and prizes!
This is event is at 12:00pm – 4:00pm.
Click here for more info