Sensory Day at Festival of Trees and Lights
November 22nd from 11am-5pm at Community Choice Convention Center
Tickets are $5 https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/nHt8dw?vid=11q8qf
Modifications made specifically for Sensory Day include:
- Festival Express Train will operate, however, the train bell will be disabled to reduce noise.
- No entertainment will be performed on the large stage in the Ballroom to help reduce noise.
- Lights will be dimmed and flashing lights (on trees) will be minimized as much as possible.
- Attendance will be greatly reduced.
- A calming room will be available if needed by attendees.
- The Sock Skating Rink will be limited to very small groups, or individually if needed, to meet the unique needs of attendees.
- Santa will be available for children and families in a secluded area – out of sight for attendees.
- The music Therapist will provide a special area for musical activities based on attendees’ interests.